If you need to setup your POP3 or IMAP account on Outlook, please follow these steps:
- Open Outlook and click on "File" in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on "Add Account" under the "Info" section.
- Select the option to "Manual setup or additional server types" and click on "Next."
- Choose either "POP or IMAP" and click on "Next."
- In the "POP and IMAP Account Settings" window, enter your name and email address.
- Under "Server Information," select either POP3 or IMAP as the account type.
- In the "Incoming mail server" field, enter "mail.mydomain.com".
- In the "Outgoing mail server (SMTP)" field, enter "mail.mydomain.com".
- In the "Login Information" section, enter your full email address as the username (e.g. "
- If you want Outlook to remember your password, select the option to "Remember password".
- Click on "More Settings" and go to the "Outgoing Server" tab.
- Check the box that says "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and select the option to use the same settings as your incoming mail server.
- Go to the "Advanced" tab and enter the appropriate port numbers for your server. For POP3, use port 995 with SSL enabled, and for IMAP, use port 993 with SSL enabled. For outgoing mail, use port 587 with StartTLS or TLS as the encryption method.
- Click on "OK" to save your settings.
- Click on "Test Account Settings" to verify that everything is working correctly.
- If the test is successful, click on "Next" and then "Finish" to complete the setup process.
Your email account should now be set up in Outlook and you should be able to send and receive emails using the program.